Sunday, May 27, 2007

My old trusty laptop is so old that I can't even get a memory upgrade for it :(

Hoping to get a better performance I lugged my 4-year old laptop to the store and bought some memory. However, it appears that the memory I bought is incompatible - I think it's something to do with the memory speed. The speed supported is 266mhz (?) which is really old, and I could only find 333mhz (?). I guess I need to return the memory and get them to special order some old memory for me. Troublesome.

Just another boring weekend. I managed to sleep my Saturday away. Up at 8.00am, asleep at 10.00am, up at 12.30pm, asleep at 3.00pm and finally up at 6.30pm.

I managed to do pretty well for my 1000 Critical Reasoning, Test III scoring 19/20 :)

5 comments:

Bubbly said...

hey man! this is Zanat0s
from http://zanat0s.typepad.com!

nice blog and nice career! probably you are based in the States since all schools you want to go are in the States.

who knows? maybe you make the right decision.

for me iNSEAD cannot be substituted! and INSEAD is more than just academics

tata

matt said...

I reckon there's gonna be another time -- but probably not for a few years. I need time to recover from the bitter, frustrated man I've become during the whole process! ;)

Ło-ren-so! said...

hey dude, i dont think that someone who's depressed can project a winning himself into an MBA application... so tell your mum!! Best of luck for the GMAT and congrats for your new job, sound really good! I'm applying fall 2008 so let's keep in touch!! :)

Dew said...

read your old blog... :(

good luck with your GMAT this time. And I am sure you gonna do great.. Good luck with everything and keep in touch

Deepthroat said...

Dude all the best...prepare well in a systematic manner....u will do great..