Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've decided to do both the Maths course and retake the GMAT. A bit tricky, but with some serious time management, I should be able to do it. However, it means for the next 1 1/2 months my time is all taken up.

i) GMAT to be scheduled end-July
ii) Maths course to begine 1st week of July
iii) New job begins 10th July
iv) Family is coming back for a holiday on the 25th June.

I'm hitting 680 on the sample GMAT tests. A good jump over my previous sample test scores the last time I took.

-----

I had some serious funky stuff to write about regarding Indonesia and the WHO. But I've lost track of what I wanted to say. :)

I was wondering about the costs of applications. What is the cost of an application to you? Aside from the financial side (Financially it costs me about 175 big macs per application). But in terms of time and effort, what does it cost for an application? For those who are married, how do you decide to apply to business school? Especially those that have children? Do the costs involved in applying to b/school and attending it scare you?

If I were married and had children, I doubt I would apply to b/school. Maybe for that reason, it's for the best that I'm now single. I have to admit, the resources that I have spent and will spend on applying affected my relationship in an adverse manner. This is the second year that I'm applying to b/school and I plan to apply next year again if I don't get in this year. I guess there's a limit for even me. Anyhow, I think I'll be hitting 30, and it would be tricky to get into the more competitive schools with a younger school population.

------

In regards to Indonesia, WHO and bird flu samples. How is Indonesia not wanting to share the bird flu with WHO to develo pa vaccine for the benefit of humanity? Indonesia, as should all other countries, is more concerned about the well being of its citizens than rest of the world. I'm willing to be that if Indonesia was a developed country and had a large number of pharmaceutical companies developing the bird flu vaccine, it would be saying that other countries had a moral obligation to provide the bird flu samples.

2 comments:

Deepthroat said...

The exam is in 3 hours....

Deepthroat said...

thanxs a lot dude...feeling satisfied. But was half dead when I clicked the "Report Scores" Button. Thanxs again for all the wishes man.. All the best for ur preparations...