Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gosh. I am tired. I've been re-editing my Chicago essays everyday for the last two weeks. Thankfully, I have several reviewed that have been willing to go the extra mile and comment on my essays within the same day I send them. My essays have been reworked from scratch, they are now a ghost of their former selves.

The essay 1 now reads so much better. I now understand why I have been dinged from all my other schools. My applications were just W E A K...and horrid. I cringe at the thought of actually having sent them. 5 schools before I learnt how to write properly. Sigh. A little too late in some sense.

But hopefully, with Chicago, I might have a chance. Who knows. Maybe?

2 more weeks till I get my ding from Tuck. I wish Tuck would send out its dings earlier and faster. At least, there would be closure and a chapter closed. If for some reason Tuck decides to give me an admit (looking at my essays), I have nothing to say.

I'm thinking of maybe a second school for Round 2. Maybe Kellogg? Maybe Ross? I guess I'll look at their essays before I make a decision. At the moment, I just want to wrap up Chicago and call it quits. My poor little brain can't edit much more.

2 comments:

nickie nick said...

Just curious...which 5 schools did you apply to? You have listed only 4 and that includes Chicago

e.catharsis said...

I don't know if this could work, but can you withdraw your remaining R1 applications and re-apply to those schools in R2?