Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been sitting around feeling bored, hungry and depressed over my essays. I can't seem to get any inspiration to write a good essay. I'm truly stuck with Tuck's "What makes you unique?" essay.

Surely there must be something that wil lbe able to spur me to the heights of creativity and compel me to write an essay what will bring tears to the eyes of the ad coms and secure an admit.

So, I've short-listed several activites that to do to inpire myself

1. Have a few beers
2. Have a bottle of wine
3. Have a few shots of whiskey
4. Stop drinking so much....

5. Review my life in my head - pretend that I'm about to die and watch my life flashpast me - what would stand out?
6. Reminiscence about my life, and what regrets I have and what I have accomplished.
7. Wonder about how the people in my life would describe me when I'm dead.
8. Stop being so morbid and depressed...

Having said all that, there really aren't that many things you can do when waiting for inspiration. I guess you have to do a lots of introspection and thinking about yourself and your life and your motives and see what makes sense. Most, if not , all of us are some how unique in some sense. It's just a matter of taking that uniqueness and putting such a spin on it that it becomes the most wonderful thing in the world! :)

Good luck have fun

1 comment:

-tvu said...

rather then focus on what is unique about you...focus on how you see yourself, and how your friends would describe you.