Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And... Columbia ED has been submitted!

GMAT - Done
Recommenders - Submitted
Transcripts - Sent
Essays - Polished
Application - Complete
Fee - Paid

I decided not to wait for full feedback on my essays and to go ahead and submit them. Mainly because Columbia ED is on rolling admission basis so every day earlier counts (and I felt my essays had been pretty fine tuned, anymore and my eyes would have started to bleed). If for somehow my logic is wrong, please don't tell me. Ignorance at this point is absolute bliss :)

So, 3 weeks? and I'm hoping to get an interview invite. Oh, please let there be an invite...

On with the next school then.

Music of the day:
Sean Apollo & Peryton - Invade (Adam L remix)

8 comments:

RSM09 said...

Awesome!! Good luck. Hope you get that invite.

Subrat said...

And I am so sure, the submit button would have 'tasted' good, maybe sweet ;)

Great job!!!

All the very best wishes with the rest of the schools.

Cheers...

Janet Nakano said...

fingers crossed!

It sounds like you put forth your best effort.

Good luck!

Ganja Turtle said...

All the best,dude...didnt pick up one immediately cause I was in India at that time and the power adaptor etc etc is diff in India...besides there was an employee discount for picking up 1 in the USA! Such if life...like u said, the HP gets the job done!

JD said...

Congrads and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Gud going Wannabe!!
You'll surely get an invite!!

So what's next in queue.. Tuck EA??

RunningTurtle said...

Good luck. Now its waiting time for invite.

Jaguar Paw said...

Awesome!!!!! This is good news. You will sure get an invite.