Thursday, December 20, 2007

And it's a ding for Tuck.

Nevertheless, I have full confidence in my Chicago application!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Congratulations to all Chicago R1 admits and all the best to Wharton applicants.
:)

I don't have much to say today. A lot on my mind. I'm thinking about ending this blog after Chicago R2 results come out. If I get in, I'll probably start another semi-anonymous blog on Chicago. If I get dinged, I think it's time that I moved on.

If I get dinged, I realize that it's not easy to move on out of the MBA applicant lifestyle. For once, I will have spare time to do what I want without worrying whether I'm able to perfect an application. To pursue other interests without wondering whether I should put them in my essays.

To my wonderful 13 readers, what do you think? :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, wannabe.. don't worry about it, keep on focusing on Chicago apps. I believe you can really do it if you really want it. My best friend got all dings last year and this year she just got admitted to Kellogg & Columbia (true story). So, you'll never know!

I also think that it should be easier for you to do another application, since you already have the strategy & stories for essays in mind. You might wanna do 2 more. How bout Stern or Yale? The apps are not that hard I guess.. Keep the faith! :)

-tvu said...

Grasshopper...why stress over things that have not happened yet. Keep the faith. Dreams only die, when you stop pursuing them.

Anonymous said...

For Chicago, the key essay has been the career goals - so i've heard - so work on that and thrash out the reasoning!

though i think this year the ppt could become as important as career essay...

takuem said...

Hey, good luck to you with the GSB app. At least keep us posted until you hear something yeah?

Takuem (Scatterbrain)