Sunday, April 29, 2007

1000 Sentence Correction Questions! 1000 Critical Reasoning Questions! 500 Problem Solving Questions! and much more at BeatTheGmat.com!

Not much has been happening. Bought the Kaplan GMAT 800 book, downloaded a ton of notes and questions. It's time to kick up the pace of my GMAT preparations.

After much thought, I don't think I will be taking the new job. Taking into consideration that I intend to dedicate a lot of time into the GMAT and the actual applications, changing jobs now would require me to divert my resources into learning about the new job.

Although I dislike my current job, I have managed to find a routine that will allow me to set aside time for the GMAT prep and applications. In view of the bigger picture, I do not want to have to reorganise my life for the time being.

Thanks to all for your kind wishes. I didn't realise I had comments until I visited my own blog :P

Congratulations to those who made the Best of Blogging Awards by Clear Admit. I had fun reading through the blogs. :)

2 comments:

preeti said...

Nice Post.. Students looking for GMAT courses Should go for e-GMAT. Their 1500+ GMAT Verbal practice questions cover full GMAT Verbal Section. e-GMAT teaches you concepts used in GMAT grammar. At e-GMAT they make sure that you prove a good understanding of the basics before you attempt more difficult problems. Register for FREE trial.

Gmat Coaching in Chennai:Gmat Training in Chennai:Gmat Classes in chennai said...

nice gmat post update more.. we are GMAT in chennai and gmat coaching training classes in chennai .